Monster 19

3x Stardust Dragon Assault

3x Caius The Shadow Monarch

2x Destiny Hero Malicious

2x Mystic Tomato

2x Krebon

3x Assault Beast

2x Rose Warrior

2x Summon P (i heard he's gonna be semi'ed)

Spells 14

2x Allure of Darkness

2x Foolish Burial

2x Hand Destruction

1x Assault Revival

1x Assault Teleport

1x Monster Reborn

1x Heavy Storm

1x Giant Trunade

1x Brain Control

1x Emergency Teleport

Traps 7

3x Assault Mode Activate

3x Solemn Judgment

1x Torrential Trubute

Might be bad but its my first shot..rate/fix

CTRL + F = Summon Priest not found. Well, partially found, but not where it should be.

There's no way you can win with an Assault Deck without Summon Priest. It's practically essential to the Deck's victory.

However, why are you running Assault Revival? You do know that it's ruled similar to Level Modulation, right?

CTRL + F = Summon Priest not found. Well' date=' partially found, but not where it should be.

There's no way you can win with an Assault Deck without Summon Priest. It's practically essential to the Deck's victory.

However, why are you running Assault Revival? You do know that it's ruled similar to Level Modulation, right?

[/quote']

Really? didnt know, so what to replace it with?

CTRL + F = Summon Priest not found. Well' date=' partially found, but not where it should be.

[/quote']

I personally don't like Krebons and Emergency Teleport in there. Krebons won't let you Summon a Stardust unless you use a Level 6 Monster. Now, I realize you have some, but I think it's easier (as I have an Assault Mode Deck myself on DMU) to use Summon Priest and Rose, Warrior of Revenge. You won't need to bother getting out Goyo Guardian if you can get out Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode. Maybe replace Assault Revival with Crush Card Virus, Emergency Teleport with Mirror Force, and the 2 Krebons with Sangan and a third Rose, Warrior of Revenge.

[/quote']

I personally don't like Krebons and Emergency Teleport in there. Krebons won't let you Summon a Stardust unless you use a Level 6 Monster. Now, I realize you have some, but I think it's easier (as I have an Assault Mode Deck myself on DMU) to use Summon Priest and Rose, Warrior of Revenge. You won't need to bother getting out Goyo Guardian if you can get out Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode. Maybe replace Assault Revival with Crush Card Virus, Emergency Teleport with Mirror Force, and the 2 Krebons with Sangan and a third Rose, Warrior of Revenge.

ok, understandable, but with no krebon malicious is kinda pointless, should i take him out for something else?

[/quote']

ok, understandable, but with no krebon malicious is kinda pointless, should i take him out for something else?

I might not be the best person to take advice from, as I'm not good at the game, but let me show you a basic draft list.

x20 Monsters

x3 Stardust Dragon/AM

x2 Red Dragon Archfiend/AM

x3 Rose, Warrior of Revenge

x3 Assault Beast

x3 Level Warrior [RGBT Card] [CyDra-like effect]

x2 Summon Priest

x1 Sangan

x1 Snipe Hunter

x1 Breaker the Magical Warrior

x1 Spirit Reaper

x13 Spells

x3 Assault Teleport

x2 Gold Sarcophagus

x1 Reinforcements of the Army

x1 Brain Control

x1 Giant Trunade

x1 Monster Reborn

x1 Pot of Avarice

x1 Heavy Storm

x1 Mystical Space Typhoon

x1 Assault Overload [not so sure about this one; for game ending only]

x7 Traps

x3 Solemn Judgment/Assault Counter [for price purposes]

x2 Ultimate Offering

x1 Mirror Force

x1 Torrential Tribute

x15 Extra Deck

x3 Stardust Dragon

x3 Red Dragon Archfiend

x1 Goyo Guaridan

x8 ???

[/quote']

oh nvm jus remembered ccv

[/quote']

I might not be the best person to take advice from, as I'm not good at the game, but let me show you a basic draft list.

x20 Monsters

x3 Stardust Dragon/AM

x2 Red Dragon Archfiend/AM

x3 Rose, Warrior of Revenge

x3 Assault Beast

x3 Level Warrior [RGBT Card] [CyDra-like effect]

x2 Summon Priest

x1 Sangan

x1 Snipe Hunter

x1 Breaker the Magical Warrior

x1 Spirit Reaper

x13 Spells

x3 Assault Teleport

x2 Gold Sarcophagus

x1 Reinforcements of the Army

x1 Brain Control

x1 Giant Trunade

x1 Monster Reborn

x1 Pot of Avarice

x1 Heavy Storm

x1 Mystical Space Typhoon

x1 Assault Overload [not so sure about this one; for game ending only]

x7 Traps

x3 Solemn Judgment/Assault Counter [for price purposes]

x2 Ultimate Offering

x1 Mirror Force

x1 Torrential Tribute

x15 Extra Deck

x3 Stardust Dragon

x3 Red Dragon Archfiend

x1 Goyo Guaridan

x8 ???

ok, i'll try play testing both builds and see with gives better results.

Explain to me how you intend to summon Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode without an Extra Deck.

well i thought it would be understood that i had the gen. extra deck set up. 3x stardust, black rose dragon so on and so on, didnt see the point in typing it up, i think the people on this site are smart enough to understand that

Archived