Aslla Garden

Tronta

somebody posted an aslla monarch zombie deck, i looked at it, was unimpressed, but noticed that aslla is still an extreme rapist.

so i decided to use this trump card with two of my favorite builds:

black garden and macro.

behold:

3 aslla piscu

2 armaggedon knight

3 dd survivor

3 dd scout plane

1 dd warrior lady

1 spirit reaper

1 sangan

1 morphing jar

2 allure

3 black garden

2 terraforming

3 dimensional fissure

3 dd reincarnation

3 fires of doomsday

1 trunade

2 macro

2 matter transporter

3 escape from the dark

1 crush

my only problem here, is that i fear i may have ran too heavily on mts, forcing a lot of dead draws.

although i know black garden, terra, allure, and fires are never dead draws :P

purpose of the deck is to summon aslla, attack directly, whatever.

youll notice the severe lack of protective cards such as heavy, cold wave, trunade, solemn, etc

the reasoning is that i really dont care if aslla dies. in fact, i encourage it.

via black garden, every time aslla dies, it will burn at least 8, while clearing my opponents field. and due to my shiny macros and such, i can easily bring back aslla with escape or ddr.

matter transporter works similarly.

its a burn/attack directly build, and its funny :P

you mean as a field spell to run with earthbounds?

sure it makes sense, and makes them easier to summon, but ive provided an alternative means of summoning, from the removed from play zone. furthermore, the field spell i use is an excellent card all on its own.

this card sets up a very simple damned if you do, damned if you dont scenario, wherein if they do kill aslla, possibly by mst'ing the ddr/escape thats binding it on the field, they hurt themselves significantly. if they dont, i troll em directly.

you mean as a field spell to run with earthbounds?

sure it makes sense' date=' and makes them easier to summon, but ive provided an alternative means of summoning, from the removed from play zone. furthermore, the field spell i use is an excellent card all on its own.

this card sets up a very simple damned if you do, damned if you dont scenario, wherein if they do kill aslla, possibly by mst'ing the ddr/escape thats binding it on the field, they hurt themselves significantly. if they dont, i troll em directly.

[/quote']

How many times must we assert that Macro is ridiculous unstable?

whos 'we'?

and macro monarch has always been a popular build.

its just a notion anyway.

so youd say take out the whole macro element? what should i replace it with, and for that matter, how do i make the summon of this big troll any easier?

whos 'we'?

and macro monarch has always been a popular build.

its just a notion anyway.

so youd say take out the whole macro element? what should i replace it with' date=' and for that matter, how do i make the summon of this big troll any easier?

[/quote']

Actually, Macro Monarch was more of a fad, rather than anything effective.

You use Mausoleum, seriously.

why not?

i pay 2000 to summon the thing, attack directly, they mirror force, and lets say it kills 2 monsters.

im still down 400.

now if i could bring it back within a turn, thatd be awesome, and would definitely redeem it.

monster reborn is one time, but its just so killable.

this deck presents a possible wave of recurring rape from this guy.

mausoleum only sounds like a good idea to people who dont run it >.>

playing with a mausoleum deck is harder than it sounds. your lifepoints go out the window so fast its scary.

and paying 2k to get bottomlessd or torrentiald or mirror forced is absolutely terrible and it happens every god damned time. or it doesnt, they roar, and next turn they vortex, fissure, hammershot, crash and shrink, crash and honest, run it over, book it and follow up with ehren or red dragon, or chaos sorcerer, dad, judgment, whatever the funk.

it happens, and there goes 2000 god damned lifepoints for the possibility to deal 2500 and some burn damage when its killed.

this deck will always have plenty of tribute fodder, if it works, and it should, and then it doesnt even need or want to summon from the hand, as it can easily pity aslla to the removed from play and special it via half the other cards in the deck.

i see no real improvements?

Archived