1x red dragon

1x Dark dive bomber

1x black rose

1x goyo

2x gaia knight

1x magical android

1x armory arm

1x gyzarus

I haven't had a chance to test this build yet but the previous builds were fairly inconsistent. I am kind of lost on what to do with the side deck for this so any suggestions would be nice.

Bump.

After some testing I still came up with a fairly good amount of dead draws/not enough protection after SDD /b/ left the field. I haven't had a chance to test the newer version yet but I think getting rid of some of the tuners will really help get rid of some of the dead draws.

Here are the changes.

-1 assault beast

-2 krebons

-1 e-tele

-2 upstarts

-1 something else (I forgot ;p)

+1 tomato

+1 reaper

+1 hand destruction

+1 card destruction

+2 Roar

@zelda: Morphing jar will help me gain back all of my lost hand advantage which, as you can see, is lost very quickly in this.

I was considering a pot of avarice just in case i have to discard my busters (which is very likely in this build) and so I can grab back a bit more hand advantage. Still not sure on this though.

I will play around with the deck more when I have a chance, so until then comment on what you see.

I need to find room to main deck TT and possibly gorz. Any ideas?

Summon Priest is semi-limited.

In the ocg... Though it will probably get semi'd as soon as it comes out.I will wait just to be sure.

When the spellcaster structure comes out I was considering turning this into a spellcaster like thing. I say this because it will be much easier to get priest to the field if he does get semi'd and to help slow down the other deck with secret village. As of now this is just a thought so I will probably whip up a deck list and post it to see what others think

I've used Morphing Jar in my main deck and its uses are explored widely. I've found its effect to be quite helpful, even though you may have some cards in your hand. Sometimes you don't want/can't use some cards in your hand, so just use Mophing Jar to get some into your hand. But that's just me.

In the ocg... Though it will probably get semi'd as soon as it comes out.I will wait just to be sure.

If you're using OCG cards' date=' OCG banlist applies.

[/quote']

It's almost in the tcg so I'm not too worried about it.

I still haven't got a chance to test this build but from previous builds it seems like it might be a good idea to drop a SDD /b and an assault mode activate.

If you're using OCG cards' date=' OCG banlist applies.

[/quote']

It's almost in the tcg so I'm not too worried about it.

The keyword being "almost".

Archived