Feel free to lock~~~~~~

Crow™

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow 8 pages

lol this is funny

Yeah. But most if it is just arguing and childish insults between people.

Isn't it grand?

What's even funnier is that it continues in circles of stupidity demonstrated by the TC and his friends.

Isn't it grand?

wow 8 pages

lol this is funny

a LOL/WTH moment

you know if you just take the advice of the better players or at least listen to their reasoning and not be a d-bag about it' date=' they won't be as "mean" to you as they are. you post your deck to get advice on how to make it better, not to act childish when they tell you its bad.

saying things like "i beat everyone at my school" or "i dare you to play me and we'll see who deck sucks" only makes you look childish and gives other members reasons to flame you and your deck. so just calm down and learn to take advice. thats the point of the "Your Deck" section[hr']

wow 8 pages

lol this is funny

Yeah. But most if it is just arguing and childish insults between people.

i noticed, its a bit sad

you know if you just take the advice of the better players or at least listen to their reasoning and not be a d-bag about it' date=' they won't be as "mean" to you as they are.

[/quote']

Well so far all I've gotten is FAIL and "this deck sucks". Advice would be great.

you know if you just take the advice of the better players or at least listen to their reasoning and not be a d-bag about it' date=' they won't be as "mean" to you as they are.

[/quote']

Well so far all I've gotten is FAIL and "this deck sucks". Advice would be great.

that happens alot, and when it does all you have to say is "ok how can I make it better?" if they are still being "mean" to you, don't bother to argue with them...you won't win so its best to just move on with your life, its only the internet after all, and yugioh is just a game.

that happens alot' date=' and when it does all you have to say is "ok how can I make it better?" if they are still being "mean" to you, don't bother to argue with them...you won't win so its best to just move on with your life, its only the internet after all, and yugioh is just a game.

[/quote']

You're right.

i'm probably gonna get hammered for sayin this but this is your deck dude, make it the way you wanna, you don't have to seek advice from others if you think it's good, you play with that deck go for it

the deck isn't the best i've ever seen, but go for it anyway

"Yeah....... YouTube pwns!"

while youtube is cool, i agree with armadilloz, that was a pretty random and suckish comment

I'm thinking of changing the deck a little. Would any of these cards work: Double Summon, De-Synchro, Mist Body, Summoner Monk, Breaker the Magical Warrior, Book of Moon, Spirit Force, Shining Silver Force, or Assault Armor?

Summoner's monk (Summon Priest) sucks now?

My mind must have skipped right over it since I am used to calling it (and will continue to call it) summon priest...

Summon priest is a little finicky about which decks it likes to fit into properly...

Summoner Monk is a DARK monster so it could work with Allure and the other DARK support I would use for the Blackwings. I could also get around the annoying part of the effect (summoned monster can't attack) with Sirocco's effect or a Synchro Summon. I could use it to make use of Raptor Wing Strike if I can't use it well.

Archived