Feel free to lock~~~~~~

Crow™

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing for fun is no excuse for having a sh!tty deck...

well what if he wanted to run a deck like this...besides any deck can win...depending on the hands

... You're a tard too...

lol oh man that's a good one.... if ur going to try to insult people at least use proper english...t(U)rd...there u go buddy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It is supposed to be tard... As in retard without the "re"...

Friggin nooblet tard...

So let me sum this up...

TC is a tard... His friend is a tard... And whoever else didn't agree with me is a tard...

I think this Tard and all his tard friends know who the real Tard is.....

LOL' date=' if only YVD worked on my computer...

[/quote']

if ur going to call someone retated then use proper english lol...plus how could i be one...could a retard get all A's in school all the way to 10th grade then get a B+ lol and how would of i built my own decks that got me in the top 50 of my country lol....to sum this up u shouldn't call someone a retard unless u already know they are...and even if they are u should make fun of someone for something they can't help...enough said8)8)8)

Now that I have pointed out all of your errors I will poke fun at your argument...

if ur going to call someone retated then use proper english lol...

You can only tell someone to use "good English" if you do so yourself...

plus how could i be one...could a retard get all A's in school all the way to 10th grade then get a B+ lol

It's called E.S.E...

and how would of i built my own decks that got me in the top 50 of my country lol....

Country =/= apartment complex filled with your tard friends...

to sum this up u shouldn't call someone a retard unless u already know they are...

Exactly...

and even if they are u should make fun of someone for something they can't help...

Now that's just mean...

enough said8)8)8)

Believe me' date=' you have said more than enough...[/b']

1. i am:lol:

No you are not... Did you even notice that I pointed out all of your mistakes?

2. u make no since :lol:

It's sense... Get it right...

3. DONT MAKE FUN OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

It's just a piece of land... And I live in the U.S...

4. if ur trying to call someone smart retarded then ur thinking the opposite way:lol:

Sure... If you consider being in E.S.E. being smart...

5. ur just a bad person for making fun of people for no reason:x:x:x:x

You're the one that was being an ignorant tard...

well what if he wanted to run a deck like this...besides any deck can win...depending on the hands

... You're a tard too...

lol oh man that's a good one.... if ur going to try to insult people at least use proper english...t(U)rd...there u go buddy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Friggin nooblet tard...

So let me sum this up...

TC is a tard... His friend is a tard... And whoever else didn't agree with me is a tard...

[/quote']

if ur going to call someone retated then use proper english lol...plus how could i be one...could a retard get all A's in school all the way to 10th grade then get a B+ lol and how would of i built my own decks that got me in the top 50 of my country lol....to sum this up u shouldn't call someone a retard unless u already know they are...and even if they are u should make fun of someone for something they can't help...enough said8)8)8)

Now that I have pointed out all of your errors I will poke fun at your argument...

plus how could i be one...could a retard get all A's in school all the way to 10th grade then get a B+ lol

It's called E.S.E...

and how would of i built my own decks that got me in the top 50 of my country lol....

to sum this up u shouldn't call someone a retard unless u already know they are...

Exactly...

and even if they are u should make fun of someone for something they can't help...

Now that's just mean...

enough said8)8)8)

4. if ur trying to call someone smart retarded then ur thinking the opposite way:lol:

i dont even have to say any thing but enough said the rest of my replies lol :lol::lol::lol:

i dont even have to say any thing but enough said the rest of my replies lol :lol::lol::lol:

Are you seriously that stupid?

Like him or hate him, Nate is one of the best Yu-Gi-Oh! Players on here. Sure, he's a bit arrogant and/or rude at times, but he's much better than you.

... You're a tard too...

Friggin nooblet tard...

So let me sum this up...

[/quote']

It's called E.S.E...

Exactly...

Now that's just mean...

enough said8)8)8)

*shakes head and chuckles at how stupid some people are*

Are you seriously that stupid?

Like him or hate him' date=' Nate is one of the best Yu-Gi-Oh! Players on here. Sure, he's a bit arrogant and/or rude at times, but he's much better than you.

[/quote']

lol i just u haven't seen my other decks either :lol::lol::lol:

... You're a tard too...

Friggin nooblet tard...

So let me sum this up...

[/quote']

It's called E.S.E...

Exactly...

Now that's just mean...

enough said8)8)8)

^http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/9846/images/ditto.gif^

Sure' date=' he's a bit arrogant and/or rude at times, but he's much better than you.

[/quote']

He's arrogant/rude at times? so far thats all I've seen...

Besides, until I duel him myself he's still just an annoying, rambling monkey to me.

Sure' date=' he's a bit arrogant and/or rude at times, but he's much better than you.

[/quote']

He's arrogant/rude at times? so far thats all I've seen...

Besides, until I duel him myself he's still just an annoying, rambling monkey to me.

Hey look, I understand that you might be a decent player.

Hulkty or whatever his name is, however, has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is absolutely terrible.

And that's coming from me; another terrible player.

Hulkty or whatever his name is' date=' however, has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is absolutely terrible.

[/quote']

He helped me build a good Blackwing deck that is now my main deck of choice (hence the new sig and avatar).

Hulkty or whatever his name is' date=' however, has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is absolutely terrible.

[/quote']

He helped me build a meh, kinda okay but not really Blackwing deck that is now my main deck of choice (hence the new sig and avatar).

This topic is better than 4chan.

[/quote']

He helped me build a meh, kinda okay but not really Blackwing deck that is now my main deck of choice (hence the new sig and avatar).

Link to 4chan pl0x.

ITT: Pride-filled' date=' arrogant[/b'] Morons.

Fixed.

[/quote']

No, it's not. We both know that.

[/quote']

Link to 4chan pl0x.

Funny, it feels like I've lost something.

Plus' date=' he's Godzilla. He'll eat you, SynchroDuelist. He'll do it.

[/quote']

I thought he would be king kong (and yes, with the same outcome as the movie)

So I go on some kind of awesome rampage smash a few planes and buildings all while giving my life to protect some chick I love... Sounds good to me...

I guess you're avatar blind or summing >_>

Thats Godzilla? I thought it was a knock-of of barney! (That could work for you too though) ^_^

Sounds good to me...

And nate' date=' I believe Kong dies in that movie >_>'

[/quote']

Sound good to me too. For once we agree on something!

Wow, what a coincidence! you change your avatar just as I typed the post! Wow...How interesting..

Archived