Feel free to lock~~~~~~

Crow™

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How this got to 4 pages.... Is beyond me

It's because TC probably thinks Rainbow Dragon and Armed Dragon LV10 are pro cards.

funny.......so wait they aren't!?

Lol' date=' they're O.K.

[/quote']

This is exactly why we make fun of you.

So thats you're attempt to make fun of us? We should make fun of your attempt to make fun of us!

looks like this is a popular post...hey man when did u start yugioh... i mean i know what ur talking about when spending money... i just started with plain starter decks and now i have 3 of the best decks in the format lol....but anyway u dont have to take crap from people ...if u say it wins then i believe u...and u can always just report them or something to get back at them(but i dont think it would be a real idea because most people will give u a neg rep for it)

...i'm just trying to say some of u are right...like the one guy said different players have fun different ways...some for fun and some competitive... so just have fun with ur cards if thats what u want...and if u want i could help u out on some decks if u send me a message :)

looks like this is a popular post...hey man when did u start yugioh... i mean i know what ur talking about when spending money... i just started with plain starter decks and now i have 3 of the best decks in the format lol....but anyway u dont have to take crap from people ...if u say it wins then i believe u...and u can always just report them or something to get back at them(but i dont think it would be a real idea because most people will give u a neg rep for it)

...i'm just trying to say some of u are right...like the one guy said different players have fun different ways...some for fun and some competitive... so just have fun with ur cards if thats what u want...and if u want i could help u out on some decks if u send me a message :)

Thanx. You're right, people have fun dueling differently (I admitted that already too.) and I don't really see a reason to have an argument thread over whose idea is better than another person's(Directed at the rest of you). Besides It's good to "Believe in the Heart of the Cards" (or whatever that crap was) :).

Thanx. You're right' date=' people have fun dueling differently (I admitted that already too.) and I don't really see a reason to have an argument thread over whose idea is better than another person's(Directed at the rest of you). Besides It's good to "Believe in the Heart of the Cards" (or whatever that crap was) :).

[/quote']

lol heart of the cards is a super top deck :D:lol::D:lol:

Actually crystal beast decks aren't bad at all.

Since you thought I was referencing a Crystal Beast Deck with Rainbow Dragon in it' date=' i lol'd.

[/quote']

Oh, I thought you were talking about the cards in general. Crystal beast does suck with rainbow dragon, but not the OTK one wheere you summon everything.

So let me sum this up...

TC is a tard... His friend is a tard... And whoever else didn't agree with me is a tard...

come on man...dont be so harsh...he said he doesnt play in tournaments...he's just playing for fun...when playing for fun u could be running any deck at all...remindes me when i played for fun when i still ran teledad and my friends would give up because they said it was to competitive.:(

Playing for fun is no excuse for having a sh!tty deck...

well what if he wanted to run a deck like this...besides any deck can win...depending on the hands

... You're a tard too...

lol oh man that's a good one.... if ur going to try to insult people at least use proper english...t(U)rd...there u go buddy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

well what if he wanted to run a deck like this...besides any deck can win...depending on the hands

... You're a tard too...

lol oh man that's a good one.... if ur going to try to insult people at least use proper english...t(U)rd...there u go buddy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It is supposed to be ta[/a]rd... As in retard without the "re"...

Friggin nooblet tard...

So let me sum this up...

TC is a tard... His friend is a tard... And whoever else didn't agree with me is a tard...

I think this Tard and all his tard friends know who the real Tard is.....

LOL, if only YVD worked on my computer...

... You're a tard too...

It is supposed to be ta[/a]rd... As in retard without the "re"...

Friggin nooblet tard...

So let me sum this up...

LOL' date=' if only YVD worked on my computer...

[/quote']

if ur going to call someone retated then use proper english lol...plus how could i be one...could a retard get all A's in school all the way to 10th grade then get a B+ lol and how would of i built my own decks that got me in the top 50 of my country lol....to sum this up u shouldn't call someone a retard unless u already know they are...and even if they are u shouldnt make fun of someone for something they can't help...enough said8)8)8)

... You're a tard too...

It is supposed to be tard... As in retard without the "re"...

Friggin nooblet tard...

So let me sum this up...

[/quote']

if ur going to call someone retated then use proper english lol...plus how could i be one...could a retard get all A's in school all the way to 10th grade then get a B+ lol and how would of i built my own decks that got me in the top 50 of my country lol....to sum this up u shouldn't call someone a retard unless u already know they are...and even if they are u should make fun of someone for something they can't help...enough said8)8)8)

Now that I have pointed out all of your errors I will poke fun at your argument...

if ur going to call someone retated then use proper english lol...

You can only tell someone to use "good English" if you do so yourself...

plus how could i be one...could a retard get all A's in school all the way to 10th grade then get a B+ lol

It's called E.S.E...

and how would of i built my own decks that got me in the top 50 of my country lol....

Country =/= apartment complex filled with your tard friends...

to sum this up u shouldn't call someone a retard unless u already know they are...

Exactly...

and even if they are u should make fun of someone for something they can't help...

Now that's just mean...

enough said8)8)8)

Believe me' date=' you have said more than enough...[/b']

... You're a tard too...

It is supposed to be tard... As in retard without the "re"...

Friggin nooblet tard...

So let me sum this up...

[/quote']

if ur going to call someone retated then use proper english lol...plus how could i be one...could a retard get all A's in school all the way to 10th grade then get a B+ lol and how would of i built my own decks that got me in the top 50 of my country lol....to sum this up u shouldn't call someone a retard unless u already know they are...and even if they are u should make fun of someone for something they can't help...enough said8)8)8)

Now that I have pointed out all of your errors I will poke fun at your argument...

if ur going to call someone retated then use proper english lol...

You can only tell someone to use "good English" if you do so yourself...

plus how could i be one...could a retard get all A's in school all the way to 10th grade then get a B+ lol

It's called E.S.E...

and how would of i built my own decks that got me in the top 50 of my country lol....

Country =/= apartment complex filled with your tard friends...

to sum this up u shouldn't call someone a retard unless u already know they are...

Exactly...

and even if they are u should make fun of someone for something they can't help...

Now that's just mean...

enough said8)8)8)

Believe me' date=' you have said more than enough...[/b']

1. i am:lol:

2. u make no since :lol:

3. DONT MAKE FUN OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

4. if ur trying to call someone smart retarded then ur thinking the opposite way:lol:

5. ur just a bad person for making fun of people for no reason:x:x:x:x

Archived