Feel free to lock~~~~~~

Crow™

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do people hold tornament standards for Fun (Yeah' date=' the reason you originaly liked this game) decks.

We like to have fun using the cards we like, and we don't care if we win or lose.(Win perfered though:)) Unlike you DAD users, we dont need a thousand-dollar deck to feel good about dueling.

[/quote']

I don't run $1000 decks and I'm still good at this game.

For one, and the thing most noobs don't understand, is that you do not have to own the cards in the deck you are posting!!

Half the people don't. All the decks are too friggin' expensive. But there are some (most) decks that are better than this and are at a relatively cheap. The first rule about YGO:

UNLESS YOUR FLESH IS SOMEHOW MONEY, DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON PACKS, BUT RATHER INDIVDUAL CARDS.

I had to learn this the hard way. But a lot of money can be saved on a deck. Let's do a simple scenario:

You have approx. $30 to spend.

You can either: Buy 3 Dark Emperor Structure Decks or 6-7 packs. The better deal would obviously be the DESD, because you'll get more cards and the ability to form a more structured deck.

Now, you have approx. $50 to spend online.

You can either: Buy a box or a deck-worth of singles.

In this situation, this is only quality and not quantity. Sure, you'll be getting more cards with the box, but the singles are more important to the deck than cards you may or may not be getting in the box.

I know this seems like a lot of money, but after some saving up it really isn't much. If you don't have money to devote to the game or just "want to play for fun" then don't post your goddamn deck here.

Sincerely,

Evilduckjoe

Yeah' date=' like being asked to put x2 more Tuningwares in my deck. the first one cost me $25.[/quote']

I traded a Stardust(it was my 4th copy) for a Tuningware.

I forget what I traded for my 2nd copy.

And my friend has the 3rd copy that I want >__>

Wasn't the original reason for dueling to have fun?

Origionaly, Yes. Competetive, No.

Competetive =/= fun

Could I ask you a question?

Do you walk around your neighboorhood in a Yusei Outfit pretending that you're some kind of Eighteen-Year Old Protagonist from an Anime based on a Children's Card Game?

Do you walk around your neighboorhood in a YuseiJaden Outfit pretending that you're some kind of Eighteen-Year OldSuper-Special-Awesome Protagonist from an Anime based on a Children's Card Game' date=' Who just so happen to be using Spiderman cards[/b']?

Fixed*

Do you walk around your neighboorhood in a YuseiJaden Outfit pretending that you're some kind of Eighteen-Year OldSuper-Special-Awesome Protagonist from an Anime based on a Children's Card Game' date=' Who just so happen to be using Spiderman cards[/b']?

Fixed*

Have you glanced at the Deck? I mean, I know it hurts the eyes, but getting a one-second look at it would tell you that it's full of cards Yusei's uses.

Fixed*

Have you glanced at the Deck? I mean, I know it hurts the eyes, but getting a one-second look at it would tell you that it's full of cards Yusei's uses.

But Jaden is more popular then Yusei.

Since Jaden actually uses Polymerization to conduct a proper fusion, Instead of just using these Nooby Tuner monsters.

Most of Yusei's cards are good for Synchro Summons. the Warriors are really cool looking anyway.

The main idea of the deck is a Warrior/Synchro Deck. not a Yusei deck, which is why cards like Sonic Chick are not in my deck, but Twin Sword Marauder is. Warriors take priority.

And I do not own a Yusei outfit. although I considered getting one :)

You can have fun and run a good deck at the same time

Pick A theme

And by 'GOOD', We dont mean a crappy E-Hero deck that you claim can "Beat everyone at your school", Yet it runs Hero Barrier and Polymerization.

No, Avian and Burstlady arent good either. AND NEITHER IS NEOS!

Most of Yusei's cards are good for Synchro Summons.

Yea' date=' Speed Warrior, Shiled Warrior, Ghost Guardna, Shiled Wing, Turbo Booster, and Domino Effect are all [i']REAL PRO[/i] cards.

[/sarcasm]

That is exactly why I said SOME of his cards. NOT ALL. I don't use Domino and some of his other cards anyway. I agree that some of his cards are not Pro cards.

BTW: Where is all the E-Hero/Jaden stuff coming from?

You can have fun and run a good deck at the same time

Pick A theme

And by 'GOOD'' date=' We dont mean a crappy E-Hero deck that you claim can "Beat everyone at your school", Yet it runs Hero Barrier and Polymerization.

No, Avian and Burstlady arent good either. AND NEITHER IS NEOS!

[/quote']

Uh, Neos isn't terrible.

IIRC, it was run in some successful Little City builds.

@ TC: You need to state the number of cards in each section. Otherwise, this Deck is breaking the rules, and will end up getting locked.

Archived