core chimars

i see a lot of promise in this deck...but a real problem with the hand comsumption

here it goes

20 monsters

1 core chimar valafar

1 gorz

3 core chimar powerhand

3 core chimar guardian

3 core chimar dragon

3 Thunder King Rai-oh

3 core chimar devil

2 king tiger

1 breaker

Magic--12

3 burden of the mighty

3 emergency steel core disposal

3 Core-Chimair's Steel Core

1 mst

1 monster reborn

1 smashing ground

trap 12

3 reckless power disposal

3 automatic laser

2 dimensional prison

2 bottomless

1 oppression

1 cylinder

Ok this deck is still ocg, but coming out in raging battle

The basic play of this deck to be as anti-meta as possible, it crushes lightsworns and blackwings alike. Truly a force to be reckoned with and the ability of iron core to keep coming back is just awesome. however i cannot draw when i do this, which gives my opponent a hand advantage.

ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO FIX THIS

I think this deck is promising too.

I was thinking of putting some continous trap/spell cards in to further shut-down the opponent,

like Imperial Iron Wall (you would have to remove/replace the Dimensional prisons) and Prehistoric Biological Graveyard (From RGBT).

I might end up using this deck style in tournaments to shut down the DAD duelists that made a joke out of me (and were kind enought to make sure I knew it). It will be really fun.

ok replacing ice with rai-oh

lol they have a good/evil fetish, after all this is an american version of a japanese (insert good idea here)

but it works for me....buwahahaha

read the sig

here is a question....

if you have multiple core chimars out, do you need to discard iron core more than once

i mean are their effects cummulative or does one discard work for all

if you have multiple core chimars out' date=' do you need to discard iron core more than once

i mean are their effects cummulative or does one discard work for all

[/quote']

They are seperate monsters. The effects dont stack, And you need to discard multiple copies of the Iron Core.

See, This is why the 'Core Chimars' are somewhat 'bad', Outside of decks that share the same Type.

Archived