[LOCK] Digimon Alliance [LOCK]

Legend Zero

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah Kari. It was a joke. And I'm a part of this club. I don't care if you didn't find it funny. If you can't take a joke' date=' then take your uptight a** home. In fact, I should report you. But I won't.

My first post here and I get flamed. EEK! ^_^

[/quote']

shut up or ill come and beat the crap out of you and beleive me i can

if you were a royal knight who would you be?

i would be Daynasmon because im awesome like that

Woah Kari. It was a joke. And I'm a part of this club. I don't care if you didn't find it funny. If you can't take a joke' date=' then take your uptight a** home. In fact, I should report you. But I won't.

My first post here and I get flamed. EEK! ^_^

[/quote']

out of respect for lz im not going to arugh so stop being a prick and ill let it go.

You don't even know where I live' date=' so good luck. >_>

Anyway, what Kari quoted above.

Actually, I'm not sure of any royal knights, so... no comment for the topic. Sorry.

[/quote']

fail and what if im a hacker?

Obviously you aren't but if you were, I could track you easily enough considering you just said that.

skippy ill rip your testies off if you post on this forum and not have a reson besides some idiotic crap like that saying im a prostitute and no it dosent im just playing around it aint like im gona leave my bf and find someone i kissed on here' date=' I should report you but ill let it pass im not a compleate b****. trust me dont piss off a midgit i dident find your coment funny at all. *Is sirious*

[/quote']

My forum isnt for just to kiss' date=' its if ya need a kiss or a hug when your down and my friend made it i like the idea but when some one is kissed or annything its her not me i can be very suductive but thats only for James.

[/quote']

^Does anyone else find this hot...^

I would want to be duftmon, he just looks cool...

[spoiler=I'd be.....]

[spoiler=..........]

[spoiler=..........]

[spoiler=..........]

[align=center]

Omnimon_b.jpg

OMNIMON!

[/align]

Because someone so destructively destructible and with so much destructibility goes against the words 'Merciful' but that's just the nature of an 'Idiot'. They are the opposite of...something, not sure what it is.

Archived