Legend Zero

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]'Neocore in process'...

Digimon...

'Birthing activated'...

Has just changed...

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR!!!!!!!!

DIGIMON: A RUINOUS WORLD

The Saga begins 20th December...[/align]

jees...........

If you're going to join then what Digimon would you want?

tamers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

-_-

I mean Digimon, not Digimon Season.

Alot of stuff that season didn't make sense. For example ... remember Ken's vision when he first got the dark spore. That digimon he defeated ... wasn't that Milleniummon. How the heck was milleniummon there. Isn't he the digivolved form of kimeramon. But ken wasn't evil yet. Thus kimeramon wasn't created yet. THUS ... I don't get it

skippy ill rip your testies off if you post on this forum and not have a reson besides some idiotic crap like that saying im a prostitute and no it dosent im just playing around it aint like im gona leave my bf and find someone i kissed on here, I should report you but ill let it pass im not a compleate jabroni. trust me dont piss off a midgit i dident find your coment funny at all. *Is sirious*

Alot of stuff that season didn't make sense. For example ... remember Ken's vision when he first got the dark spore. That digimon he defeated ... wasn't that Milleniummon. How the heck was milleniummon there. Isn't he the digivolved form of kimeramon. But ken wasn't evil yet. Thus kimeramon wasn't created yet. THUS ... I don't get it

This what happened:

After Kimeramon was destroyed, his remains then fused with a dying Machinedramon (The Dark Master). Then they became Milleniummon and then went to the past.

ahhhh . okiesss. thanks. was this in a season or something? That'd be soo sweet to watch.

And Kari ... if you making people pay for kisses and murders. ad you have a bf .... that actually makes you a slight Femme Fatale. The only question is what are you after ... breaking people's hearts, stealing the crown jewels, or stealing the recipe to the greatest batch of pancakes. So many options, but which is correct? ;)

Archived