[LOCK] Digimon Alliance [LOCK]

Legend Zero

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first I will get the 2-4 mods on it and then recruit this club' date=' after that the skies the limit.

As for digidestineds I've claimed myself as Alphamon and got a rockin new avi. (with animation) =)

[/quote']

if i can getz a new one i wantz megagargomon

and it will be difficult developing the battle sim lz if you need any help im here

Here's seomthing unrelated to the forum discussion. Earlier this morning, I watched with absolute relish as Galaticmon fell from the sky, and burned up in the atmospshere. I've beaten him once before, I am thrilled because I also have all 5 epic items this time, so I can finally complete the damn game

Well I'll work that out later. (the battle system)

Maybe using battle cards would help?

As for a battle system' date=' what about just using this Battle System Skippy_Canoe came up with for my RP. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. It can be a bit off balance with leveling. But still.

Or you could go by the Leveling and stuff in Dusk and Dawn.[/color']

Hey guys, here's something to consider that Merciful alerted me to. You know how Seraphimon and Ophanimon both have demon counterparts (Daemon and Lilithmon) right? Well, what do you think Cherubimon's demon form would look like? His viral form is still classified as an angel type, so it doesn't count as a complete falling. So I'll say again, what would his demon form look like?

Setup is almost done. Although I feel dizzy after having to give 3 different blood samples.

Anywho the forum should be open tonight for Mods and tomorrow night for members.

As for the topic at hand I've never really thought about it but I did always think of the viral form......maybe its one of those things where he is a fallen angel but didn't put him as one. :/

Archived