[LOCK] Digimon Alliance [LOCK]

Legend Zero

Now THAT makes sense.....probably.

"I shall now draw a crappy fake blue card. Now...DIGIMODIFY!"

MATRIX DIGIVOLUTION.

"Greymon Matrix Digivolve to......MetalGreymon!"

"Wow' date=' it actually worked. A crappy fake card....worked...."

[/quote']

Now I find this very awkward yet it would really happen.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wasnt it something to do with how much takato believed' date=' so it was his energy that made guilmon digivolve, the card just acted as a key...

Updated: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan:Digimon_Alliance_reborn

[/quote']

I think thats that. As for the wiki you've got it all wrong. It started out as the Digimon Alliance and then Digimon Acardia and then the Digimon Alliance Reborn.

The original Digimon Alliance (which I also created) was the first digimon club on the site. (You can check the "Most Replies" section of the forum stats page to see it.)

can we create our own profile for the fan fic on their?

Explain plz' date=' and killermurch originally created the wiki for us i just edited it, and lz i'll edit that right now....

If you want to join the "The Official Digimon Alliance [Reborn'] FanFic 'Digimon: A Ruinous World' " here's the application form:

[spoiler=The Official Digimon Alliance (Reborn) FanFic 'Digimon: A Ruinous World']

Name:

Digimon:

Appearance:

Background:

Seriously We need lots more people to join or this will be a flop, i'm begging you...

I will be posting the story on fanfiction.net, and in the fanfiction section of YCM (so you can see the pics...)...

And check out...

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-...pid2882984

It's where all the spriters of 'The Digimon Alliance [Reborn]' post there creations (Me, Fanmie, Merciful Idiot, radio h2o and Killermurch...) ...

Archived