[LOCK] Digimon Alliance [LOCK]

Legend Zero

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i read one where each digimon is given an item like veemon was given boxing gloves so it gave a stong move that has to do with punching i cant remember the rest but i think it was

boxing gloves~veemon

shuriken~renamon

katana~patamon WTF?

and shoes~gulimon again WTF?

thx lz and about the live action digimon movie topic we were talkin about 50 or so pages back im going to ask robert rodriegez tonight about the idea he will most likely say yes but do you guys think bandai will say yes?

edit:

heres the edited version of the tamer card

n4gs41.jpg

Oh I thought I typed something about that. =P

You could probably get away with putting in a more interesting BG. Like a beach, volcano, ect... (depends on digimon)

Never heard of it by Patamon with Katana= Crazy Awesome! My favorite has to be Digimon 2.5 which is a continuation of the Adventure story but using the original's children.

Hm...it would be according to how well they could make live digimon look. And if there was a live action movie it would be better to use completly new digidestined then to use current ones. (because it would probably raise expectations way to high)

Although if they could make the digimon as realistic as they were in the Evolution X movie then I would be extremly happy.

They could use Willis though, I think that'd be cool. (Terriormon! XD)

Correct. Actually they would be fools for thinking it is a lost cause, if they made another season for a variety of ages as Tamers was I could see the high profits. Although since most shows are the live action crap I could also see how that would be unlikly to get played. But that in itself is why a live action digimon movie could become a big moneymaker. But at no cost can you allpw them to make a live action digimon series! I'm pretty sure that would end digimon forever and have them lose a massive fanbase.

EDIT: Gotta go but PM if you get any news.

I wouldnt think they would come out with a Digimon live action movie. People would be like "WTF thats what Patamon looks like, eww. " Plus knowing directors nowadays they screw movies up.

Example: Latest Street Fighter Movie: M Bison was not even close to looking like the one in the game, Vega was way to fat and not as narcissistic (I have been know to be this word) as he is. Chun-Li was hot though

PS: Ouch now i know where i stand. Nobody noticed when i get a name change, now i know how my girl feels when i dont notice her new hair dew. Wait she never changes it, same old boring one.

I wouldnt think they would come out with a Digimon live action movie. People would be like "WTF thats what Patamon looks like' date=' eww. " Plus knowing directors nowadays they screw movies up.

Example: Latest Street Fighter Movie: M Bison was not even close to looking like the one in the game, Vega was way to fat and not as narcissistic (I have been know to be this word) as he is. Chun-Li was hot though

PS: Ouch now i know where i stand. Nobody noticed when i get a name change, now i know how my girl feels when i dont notice her new hair dew. Wait she never changes it, same old boring one.

[/quote']

live action x-evolution movie starring me!!!!! *wakes up from dreamon everyone is stareing at him then quietly sits back down agian

Archived