[LOCK] Digimon Alliance [LOCK]

Legend Zero

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that the Megaman idea and the digimon idea are actually both very similiar things. Because as humans are if we did "somehow" manage to create digimon then it would be in the style of Megaman and the PET. Or we might just go with the humonoid figures such as megaman because they would be easier to accept than digital monsters.

I guess because it allows for a nice ring off. Pokemon and Digimon were generally created about the same time, both series end with mon. I'm sure bandai wanted something that would make their child complete, hence everything ends with mon. That also works because Digimon's names are derived from something, such as Greymon, which means Great Monster.

Gatomon X looks awkward.

Anyway, I found a weird DNA Digivolution:

GallantKabuterimon

Gallantkabuterimon_by_darksilvania.jpg

EDIT: A Fan-Made Royal Knigh; Dudramon

Dudramon_of_the_royal_knights_by_avasa.jpg

This is Dudramon, a fictional royal knight. Dudramon means Digital Unknown Dragon Monster. Dudramon is a Mega Level Digimon that is mainly a silvery white in color with blue Armour and purple along the edges of her armor and has cloaking abilities similar to that of Commandramon.

This digimon can also travel between dimensions through the medium of nature such as in the form of a lightning bolt a gust of wind or through water. As such, Dudramon is the scout of the Royal Knights and as a result is often viewed as one of the most knowledgeable of the knights.

Gatomon X looks awkward.

Anyway' date=' I found a weird DNA Digivolution:

GallantKabuterimon

[img']http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs28/i/2008/137/a/f/Gallantkabuterimon_by_darksilvania.jpg[/img]

EDIT: A Fan-Made Royal Knigh; Dudramon

Dudramon_of_the_royal_knights_by_avasa.jpg

This is Dudramon, a fictional royal knight. Dudramon means Digital Unknown Dragon Monster. Dudramon is a Mega Level Digimon that is mainly a silvery white in color with blue Armour and purple along the edges of her armor and has cloaking abilities similar to that of Commandramon.

This digimon can also travel between dimensions through the medium of nature such as in the form of a lightning bolt a gust of wind or through water. As such, Dudramon is the scout of the Royal Knights and as a result is often viewed as one of the most knowledgeable of the knights.

homonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomonahomona...

Err...Sounds like spam.

Archived