[LOCK] Digimon Alliance [LOCK]

Legend Zero

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No they didnt come bak because thier data was absorbed by the other digimon...

If you want to join the "The Official Digimon Alliance [Reborn] FanFic 'Digimon: A Ruinous World' " here's the application form:

[spoiler=The Official Digimon Alliance (Reborn) FanFic 'Digimon: A Ruinous World' ]

Name:

Digimon:

Appearance:

Background:

Seriously We need lots more people to join or this will be a flop, i'm begging you...

I will be posting the story on fanfiction.net, and in the fanfiction section of YCM (so you can see the pics...)...

And check out...

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-149476-post-2882984.html#pid2882984

It's where all the spriters of 'The Digimon Alliance [Rebor]' post there creations (Me, Fanmie, Merciful Idiot and Killermurch...) ...

Now to start up a serious topic.

Is there true possibilities for Digimon to exist?

Is it possible for Digimon to truly exist in reality?

Yes or No?

Reason?

Don't take Data Squad, Frontier, or Adventure as your base. They all have little to no possibility for that to be real. Take Tamers as your base.

I think Yes. And I'm not saying this as a Digimon fan who just wants to believe, but as a real person who does believe. Things can evolve, who knows? The simple tamagotchi's or V-Pets may evolve into true Digimon. We were once single-cell organisms and we evolved over time.

Nope, not possible. As a fan i would dream about it coming true, but it wont. Simple fact that technological advancements (2 big azz words) have not proven any support for any advancement in the field required to make Digimon a reality. Now if u say an idea like Megaman with the PET thing, it has the closest possibility.

Archived