1x Sangan

1x Phantom of Chaos (Random Darks FTW!)

1x Chaos Sorceror

3x Arcana Force VII - The Chariot

1x Arcana Force I - The Magician

2x Arcana Force IV - The Emporer

2x Honest

Spells: 16

2x Cup of Ace (Random Arcana Draw Power FTW!)

1x Foolish Burial

1x Monster Reborn

1x Heavy Storm

1x Mystical Space Typhoon

3x Light Barrier (Random Important Arcana back-up FTW!)

3x Second Coin Toss

3x Valhallia, Hall of The Fallen

1x Card of Safe Return

Traps: 5

3x Arcana Call

2x Solemn Judgement

What the hell are you trying to do here?

You are going to have a very hard time summoning Dark Ruler and/or Light Ruler.

Phantom Skyblaster, Scapegoat, Fires of Doomsday, Fiend Sanctuary. Those are the cards you should be running. You will have a much easier time summoning Dark Ruler or Light Ruler with those in here.

To start with, I would probably go with losing Phantom of Chaos. You only have 1 worthwhile target (maybe 2, depending on if it works with Sangan. If it does then, I would lose 1 Phantom of Chaos).

Also, replace Cup of Ace with Hand Destruction or Dark World Dealings. Cup of Ace is way too risky. A -1 from Dark World Dealings or Hand Destruction is much better than letting your opponent potentially draw 2 cards while you get none.

Phantom Skyblaster' date=' Scapegoat, Fires of Doomsday, Fiend Sanctuary. Those are the cards you should be running. You will have a much easier time summoning Dark Ruler or Light Ruler with those in here.

To start with, I would probably go with losing Phantom of Chaos. You only have 1 worthwhile target (maybe 2, depending on if it works with Sangan. If it does then, I would lose 1 Phantom of Chaos).

Also, replace Cup of Ace with Hand Destruction or Dark World Dealings. Cup of Ace is way too risky. A -1 from Dark World Dealings or Hand Destruction is much better than letting your opponent potentially draw 2 cards while you get none.

[/quote']

Tokens don't work with Dark/Light Ruler :D

Phantom Skyblaster' date=' Scapegoat, Fires of Doomsday, Fiend Sanctuary. Those are the cards you should be running. You will have a much easier time summoning Dark Ruler or Light Ruler with those in here.

[/quote']

Tokens don't work with Dark/Light Ruler :D

S***. Then. All I can think of is running some Machines that are DARK and have 500 or less ATK as well as Machine Duplication. That's the only other thing I can think of.

Mind Controls' date=' at least 3 would be awesome

[/quote']

That too.

Now. I came up with this build rather recently so feel free to use it for ideas:

Monsters: 19

3x Arcana Force EX - The Dark Ruler

2x Judgment Dragon

3x Demise, King of Armageddon

3x Cyber Valley

3x Bokoichi the Freightening Car

3x Jinzo #7

2x Phantom of Chaos

Spells: 20

2x Allure of Darkness

3x Trade-In

3x Hand Destruction

3x Dark World Dealings

3x Machine Duplication

3x Second Coin Toss

1x Heavy Storm

1x Giant Trunade

1x Monster Reborn

Traps: 1

1x Crush Card Virus

The field nukers are there to make the OTK occur uninterrupted.

maybe i only run two dark rulers then and plasy

Dark Ruler requires you to get rid of 3 monsters to summon. How the hell are you going to get 3 monsters on the field with ease?

With my idea, you get more DARKs for Chaos Sorcerer, and an easy way to summon Dark Ruler or Light Ruler. Hell, probably any monster that requires 3 Tributes to summon aside from the Wicked Gods, Raviel, Lord of Phantasms or any card that requires 3 specific monsters or types of monsters.

Phantom Skyblaster' date=' Scapegoat, Fires of Doomsday, Fiend Sanctuary. Those are the cards you should be running. You will have a much easier time summoning Dark Ruler or Light Ruler with those in here.[/quote']

Umm... JD? You have to "send 3 monsters to the graveyard" to Special Summon Light/Dark ruler. You cant use Tokens. Remember?

@TC: Why are you using Phantom of Chaos? I dont think its effect works with Arcanas.

Phantom Skyblaster' date=' Scapegoat, Fires of Doomsday, Fiend Sanctuary. Those are the cards you should be running. You will have a much easier time summoning Dark Ruler or Light Ruler with those in here.[/quote']

Umm... JD? You have to "send 3 monsters to the graveyard" to Special Summon Light/Dark ruler. You cant use Tokens. Remember?

Someone else already pointed that out.

[/quote']

That too.

Now. I came up with this build rather recently so feel free to use it for ideas:

2x Judgment Dragon

3x Cyber Valley

3x Jinzo #7

2x Phantom of Chaos

2x Allure of Darkness

3x Trade-In

3x Hand Destruction

3x Dark World Dealings

3x Machine Duplication

3x Second Coin Toss

1x Heavy Storm

1x Giant Trunade

1x Monster Reborn

1x Crush Card Virus

Why Bokoichi?

[/quote']

That too.

2x Judgment Dragon

3x Cyber Valley

3x Jinzo #7

2x Phantom of Chaos

2x Allure of Darkness

3x Trade-In

3x Hand Destruction

3x Dark World Dealings

3x Machine Duplication

3x Second Coin Toss

1x Heavy Storm

1x Giant Trunade

1x Monster Reborn

1x Crush Card Virus

Why Bokoichi?

Machine Duplication, CCV, Allure. Those.

Dark Ruler requires you to get rid of 3 monsters to summon. How the hell are you going to get 3 monsters on the field with ease?

With my idea' date=' you get more DARKs for Chaos Sorcerer, and an easy way to summon Dark Ruler or Light Ruler. Hell, probably any monster that requires 3 Tributes to summon aside from the Wicked Gods, Raviel, Lord of Phantasms or any card that requires 3 specific monsters or types of monsters.

[/quote']

•Chariot x3

•Mind Control x3

•Brain Control x1

•Chaos x1

•Valhallia x3

•Reborn x1

With my idea' date=' you get more DARKs for Chaos Sorcerer, and an easy way to summon Dark Ruler or Light Ruler. Hell, probably any monster that requires 3 Tributes to summon aside from the Wicked Gods, Raviel, Lord of Phantasms or any card that requires 3 specific monsters or types of monsters.

[/quote']

•Chariot x3

•Mind Control x3

•Brain Control x1

•Chaos x1

•Valhallia x3

•Reborn x1

Not all of those are exactly good. Valhalla cannot be used to summon Dark Ruler or Light Ruler (although it can generate tribute fodder), Chariot is too luck dependant especially when other cards do it better and better options than those exist. Mind Control and Brain Control rely on your opponent which is not always a good thing. Monster Reborn is also a Limited card which doesnt help that much.

Archived