Earth's Dark Ambitions

Ragnus

What do you think of this Deck?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of this Deck?

• Nice Work! I see you've put a lot of thought into making this deck.
    • This is a good deck, but I see that it could be better.
    • What in the world were you thinking when you made this? This Deck is Pathetic!

I may be an idiot' date=' but i'm an idiot who's kind to people. Weather they be Truth or [b']Lies[/b], they're inspirations, and sometimes that's all that people need.

Oh, so sad *cries* JK.

Not in the yugioh world, where your puny 'Inspiration' does not do shitz, there is a line between a good deck and a bad deck. Like tea said, lieing to someone is a bad thing especialy when its good, just read what tea said earlier.

"Thou shalt not lie" - Well, god if you belive in him.

This should be locked.

It's okay to Lie' date=' I understand that much.

And I can see that you insist on being truthful about this whole mess, but you don't have to be so Harsh about it. That's what I'm trying to say.

[/quote']

Why did not you say that then?

We need to be harsh for fail reasons.

I may be an idiot' date=' but i'm an idiot who's kind to people. Weather they be Truth or Lies, they're inspirations, and sometimes that's all that people need.

[/quote']

We should care because...?

It's okay to Lie' date=' I understand that much.

And I can see that you insist on being truthful about this whole mess, but you don't have to be so Harsh about it. That's what I'm trying to say.

[/quote']

I can only wonder what sort of degenerate parents would raise a child like this...

The truth hurts; lies hurt more.

It hurts my feelings to see someone say stuff like that to me. I know that sounds Childish' date=' but it's true.

[/quote']

Again, why should we care?

Your feelings aren't relevant to the topic at hand.

Archived