Earth's Dark Ambitions

Ragnus

What do you think of this Deck?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of this Deck?

• Nice Work! I see you've put a lot of thought into making this deck.
    • This is a good deck, but I see that it could be better.
    • What in the world were you thinking when you made this? This Deck is Pathetic!

Here's a new deck that I just built, Using Dark and Earth Attribute Monsters;

Normal Monsters: 11

Giant Soldier of Stone x3

Archfiend Soldier x3

Renge, Gatekeeper of Dark World x3

Summoned Skull x2

Effect Monsters: 10

Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy x3

Evil Hero Infernal Gainer x2

Evil Hero Malicious Edge x2

Neo-Spacian Grand Mole x1

Spirit Reaper x1

Breaker the Magical Warrior x1

Fusion Monsters: 3

Evil Hero Dark Gaia x2

Evil Hero Malicious Fiend x1

Spells: 11

Dark Fusion x2

Dark Calling x2

Lightning Vortex x2

Pot of Avarice x2

Monster Reborn x1

Swords of Revealing Light x1

Heavy Storm x1

Traps: 11

Sakuretsu Armor x3

Negate Attack x2

Draining Shield x2

Justi-Break x2

Mirror Force x1

Magic Cylinder x1

No Allure? No Trade-In and Trade-In'able monsters? Dark Calling not at 3? Why running Dark Fusion in the first place? Why running such horrible Earth monsters/Trap and Spell's?

Monsters: 20

3 Demise, King of Armageddon

3 Valkyrion the Magna Warrior

1 Raviel

3 Archfiend Soldier

3 Evil Hero Infernal Gainer

3 Beta The Magnet Warrior

3 Phantom of Chaos

1 Snipe Hunter

Spells: 17

3 Trade-In

3 Hand Destruction

3 Dark Calling

2 Contract with the Abyss

2 Foolish Burial

1 Advanced Ritual Art

1 Monster Reborn

1 Megamorph

1 Heavy Storm

Traps: 4

3 Threatening Roar

1 Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck: 3

3 Evil Hero Dark Gaia

Maybe try that?

Negate attack also ends the battle phase' date=' so it's just as good as Threatening Roar.

[/quote']

No, no it really isn't. Threatening Roar can be activated at your command, Negate Attack can only be activated during the Battle Phase, so even if your opponent uses something to destroy Roar like Mystical Space Typhoon, you can still chain it because it isn't negated. If Negate Attack is destroyed, it can't be chained because it has an activation condition.

tl;dr Negate Attack's terrible and Roar beats it in every way imaginable.

You seem to not understand the concept of Chainable traps, as every single Trap in here can only be activated when your opponent attacks.

-2 Draining Shield

-1 Magic Cylinder

-3 Sakeretsu Armor

-2 Negate Attack

-2 Just-Break

+2 Threatening Roar

+1 Torrential Tribute

+3 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

+2 Bottomless Trap Hole

It's hard to find Threatening Roar these days. So it's a good replacement.

And yes, I know it can be purchased online, but I don't buy things on the internet because there's a massive chance that I won't recieve it. So you'll forgive me if I don't take any chances.

It's hard to find Threatening Roar these days. So it's a good replacement.

And yes' date=' I know it can be purchased online, but I don't buy things on the internet because there's a massive chance that I won't recieve it. So you'll forgive me if I don't take any chances.

[/quote']

Champion Pack: Game One (CP01-EN020 - C)

Champion Pack: Game Seven (CP07-EN003 - SR)

Dark Revelation Volume 3 (DR3-EN172 - C)

Flaming Eternity (FET-EN052 - SP)

Starter Deck: Syrus Truesdale (YSDS-EN036 - C)

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Starter Deck (5DS1-EN031 - C)

It's a common in 5 different sets, 2 of which are Starter Decks. It's no harder to get than Negate Attack tbh. And chances are you will receive from online buyers if you go to Ebay and order from a member with high feedback or from respected and reputable sites like http://yugiohmint.com or http://trollandtoad.com. Oh, and if you're ordering online, don't go to toywiz, they charge ridiculous prices.

From where I live' date=' It's hard to come across Packs of cards that old.

And why are you guys always so negative to my decks? Don't you even take into consideration that I tried to make it good?

[/quote']

But alas, you failed.

Good try, but not good enough.

Positive Influence is when you give someone a good response. Even if this deck is pathetic, you could've still said something nice, like "This is a good deck, but here's a couple cards that could make it better." Or "I see you've put a lot of Hard work into making this deck, and I give you credit, but here's an idea to make your deck better."

Giving people Positive Influence is the best way to make friends, both in life and on the internet.

Positive Influence is when you give someone a good response. Even if this deck is pathetic' date=' you could've still said something nice, like "This is a good deck, but here's a couple cards that could make it better." Or "I see you've put a lot of Hard work into making this deck, and I give you credit, but here's an idea to make your deck better."

Giving people Positive Influence is the best way to make friends, both in life and on the internet.

[/quote']

On an internet forum for a children's card game, why would we want to waste our time to do that?

You're putting up extremely ridiculous reasoning, not mention you seem to practice no fundamental skill at all.

You have neither logic, experience, expertise nor insight; why should we expect you?

I've seen a lot of horribly built decks in life (Including the one's in here), but you don't see me telling people to throw the cards away, or take the deck apart, or stop dueling because you're a horrible deck builder, or stuff like that. I give compliments because it's an inspiration to people. Sometimes that's all a persopn needs...Inspiration. And if people like you are just gonna be negative on 24 hour basis, then that simply gives them a reason to stop dueling. Everyone is different, everyone is Unique.

To make it short and simple, we are like Snow Flakes falling from the sky on a different part of this planet. You may think that sounds Foolish, Idiotic, and stupid, but to some people, like myself, it's what gives them a reason to press forward.

Wow. That was kinda Poetic. Maybe I should write my own Poem.

I've seen a lot of horribly built decks in life (Including the one's in here)' date=' but you don't see me telling people to throw the cards away, or take the deck apart, or stop dueling because you're a horrible deck builder, or stuff like that.[/quote']

Because you tell the TCs to keep on using bad cards.

I give compliments because it's an inspiration to people.

Then we flame you' date=' for giving bad advice

Sometimes that's all a persopn needs...Inspiration.

In this case, Its Jaden. Who also has a phail deck.

And if people like you are just gonna be negative on 24 hour basis' date=' then that simply gives them a reason to stop dueling. Everyone is different, everyone is Unique.[/quote']

Which is why I use posters.

I've seen a lot of horribly built decks in life (Including the one's in here)' date=' but you don't see me telling people to throw the cards away, or take the deck apart, or stop dueling because you're a horrible deck builder, or stuff like that. I give compliments because it's an inspiration to people. Sometimes that's all a persopn needs...Inspiration. And if people like you are just gonna be negative on 24 hour basis, then that simply gives them a reason to stop dueling. Everyone is different, everyone is Unique.

To make it short and simple, we are like Snow Flakes falling from the sky on a different part of this planet. You may think that sounds Foolish, Idiotic, and stupid, but to some people, like myself, it's what gives them a reason to press forward.

Wow. That was kinda Poetic. Maybe I should write my own Poem.

[/quote']

We don't see you doing what we do because you can't do it; you don't have the skills, you don't have the expertise, you don't have the insight. The attributes that put us above you, you possess none of. False compliments are superficial, and they're just about the worst sort of lies you can make; giving someone a false confidence is the fastest way to set them up for a crushing failure. Furthermore, this is a children's card game, and, quite frankly, no one gives a crap. Inspiration isn't what you need, especially when you don't even possess the basic fundamental skills required to succeed at this game.

By the way, that last line was horribly cliché and made no insightful commentary; you'd make a terrible poet by any standard.

Just because I rate Peoples decks on a good Scale' date=' doesn't mean i'm saying, "Don't change your deck, it's fine the way it is." Try inspiring people, you might actually get rewarded for it. I know I have.

[/quote']

Your intentions do not matter in the least when you speak; the only thing that does is the message that your speech communicates. So far, all I can tell is that you love to sugarcoat things. This is a horrible habit and it's nothing less than lying. If you ever have any children, you'd make a terrible parent. And again, we don't care about rewards; we're not selfish like you apparently are. We help prospective deck builders out of the goodness of our hearts, not to get some sort of "reward."

EDIT: You know what? Just get the funk out. If you want to suck balls at a children's card game and still command respect, you're certainly not going to get that here; you're not going to get that anywhere else, unless that particular site happens to be populated by idiots of equal or greater caliber than you are. We're not here to stroke your puny little ego.

but I don't buy things on the internet because there's a massive chance that I won't recieve it. So you'll forgive me if I don't take any chances.

Wow man. "If you don't take a chance' date=' you don't stand a chance" - Someone wiser than you.

EDIT: To be frank, you are a idiot. You know how I know this? It's because you fail at gathering advice and knowlege, like, for a example, you never listen to people when they post fixes to these craps you call decks, and you say, for example, "everyone is different". Guess what? There is such a thing as a good deck. And you fail to realize this. That is how I have come to realize that you are a idiot.

You probably don't know sheet about yugioh, or life. I gathered the life part from one of your posts qouted here and the fact that you never listen to your betters, and act like a stubborn bastard.

Ragnus = A noob that can spell and use correct grammar, but fails at at a childrens card game, grammar and spelling does not matter compared to being able realize things around you, like that you suck at yugioh and your dissing pros like tea and sanders, and arguing like a little poor bastard of a child.[hr']

Because it's the right thing to do.

FACT Morals are a lie' date=' man created them. FACT[hr']

Positive Influence is when you give someone a good response. Even if this deck is pathetic' date=' you could've still said something nice, like [b']This is a good deck, but here's a couple cards that could make it better."[/b]" Or "I see you've put a lot of Hard work into making this deck, and I give you credit, but here's an idea to make your deck better."

Too bad none of your decks even come close to that.

Wow I just really went off on you.

Archived