Episode 26 of 5Ds: Goodwin is the 5th Signer

Dang, I can't believe that Goodwin is the 5th signer! Can u believe that.

I just watched it in English on 4KidsTV

Huh, someone oughta tell yugiohwikia to adjust so it says that Goodwin is the 5th signer.

But why does he have his mark on his LEFT arm. The other four have them on their right arm.

So now we know all the signers:

Yusei, Jack, Luna, Akiza and Goodwin

BTW, what's Goodwin's dragon's name? I have the picture of him, I made up my own signer dragon.

[spoiler=The Next 5Ds Episode] Season 2: Dark Synchros Appear (not real title)

Yes you get to see a Dark Synchro in English!

Rex has not been proven to be the 5th Signer. Which is why the Sub/Raw fans are still debating the possibility Rua is the 5th, because of Power Tool looking like a Mechanized version of the 5th Dragon, and its behaviour.

The most compelling evidence for Rex is the fact he is related to a Dark Signer, giving a possible 'negative' connection. However Misty provided that the Signer doesn't have to have even remotely connected to their plight. [spoiler=Dubbie Spoiler]Aki was involved in the same experiment run by Divine as Misty's Brother who died during it

and Demak's is even harder to understand. [spoiler=Dubbie Spoiler#2]Although the Monkey's Led by Zeman (Demak's Dark Synchro in the real world) run the Minus World

In short, Rex has not been proven to be the 5th, having the arm of the 5th proves nothing. Why am I even posting in a dubbie topic anyway?

If you were raiding Wiki Properly you would have seen the 5th Signer Dragon which is in the 2nd Opening (and the 2nd Openings New Mod), but because you're a dubbie you haven't really looked along way, and are still stuck on the fake Dark Signers.

Yeah, 4kids misinterprets a lot of crap. I think in that episode with Iron Chain dude, he player Poison Chain while he had 2 Level 3 and a Level 4, I'm sure he said "and since I have 2 Level 5s, you lose 10 cards". WAIT: Yusei ditches 10 cards, but not from 2 level 5s. Also, when Yusei's monsters were changed to Plant-type by Ivy Shackles, Akiza referred to them as "under the control of my Rose Tentacles." It is likely that Goodwin is the 5th signer, but also it isn't. Rua is a possible candidate, though.

I know Jovi I couldn't resist putting the dubbie straight. I'll answer his last post then lock.

1) That means nothing.

2) You do? Well you seem to be a quite typical dubbie, so don't.

3) Rex has done alot of helping out, but his actions to lure JACK make me think.

LOCKED ANY OTHER COMMENTS IN THE OTHER TOPIC.

Archived