reborn x1

mst x1

vortex x1

Trap8

pollinosis x3

torrential tribute x1

pwwb x2

bottomless x2

In my opinion, Gigaplant should not be run with Black Garden due to the fact that it is a Gemini monster. Therefore, Black Garden would halve its attack twice in order to get Gigaplant's effect, making Gigaplant's ATK a measly 600. Instead, put in a third Tytannial. Her large ATK power and negation effect can come in handy in almost every duel. Also, add in a third Twilight Rose Knight for instant Synchro power.

Gigantic Cephalotus is only helpful in Decks that are based around the destruction of other plants, using cards like Fragrance Storm and The World Tree. Instead of using them, I would suggest using Violet Witch, which is basically a Witch of the Black Forest for Plants, so you can search out almost any Plant in your Deck when it's destroyed by battle.

I would also take out one Miracle Fertilizer for one Mark of the Rose. The Fertilizer does have a good effect, but it's easy to negate, therefore eliminating your summon for the turn. Mark of the Rose is more useful for sticky situations.

Lastly, Bottomless Trap Hole is not a good card to run in this Deck because Black Garden activates first, so the only monster you'd be able to use it on is a monster with 3000 ATK or more. Instead of using them, use cards like Mirror Force, Wall of Thorns, or Threatening Roar.

Archived