Death Metal Dragons = Tying Too Hard to Be BAMFs?

-21-

-3- Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

-3- Blue-Eyes White Dragon

-1- Chaos Sorcerer

-1- Dark Armed Dragon

-1- Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness

-3- Masked Dragon

-2- Decoy Dragon

-3- Luster Dragon

-1- Breaker the Magical Warrior

-2- Debris Dragon

-1- Twin-Headed Behemoth

-13-

-2- Trade-In

-2- Mass Driver

-2- Swing of Memories

-2- Dragon's Mirror

-1- Future Fusion

-1- Monster Reborn

-1- Giant Trunade

-1- Heavy Storm

-1- Mystical Space Typhoon

-6-

-3- Royal Decree

-3- Solemn Judgement

-12-

-3- Five-Headed Dragon

-3- Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

-3- Stardust Dragon

-3- Red Dragon Archfiend

-15-

-5- Exodia

-3- Super Rejuvenation

-1- Mass Driver

-6- Filler

This deck can work many ways. Most of them revolve around REDMD; it can be an FTK if you have Future, a level 4 or lower Dragon, Mass Driver, and at least 1 Darkness Metal. Summon your Dragon, remove it from play for Metal, Future for FGD, using a second REDMD for one of the materials. Use one Metal to revive another, Mass Driver the used one, use the unused to re-revive the other one, rinse and repeat; it functions much like Gigaplant, except without the heavy reliance on Raptinus.

Another involves Metal, Future, Mirror, Trade-In, a level 4 or lower Dragon and BEWD. Trade BEWD in and pray for Swing or Reborn. If you get it, revive BEWD. Summon your Dragon, get out Metal, Future then Mirror FGD, using a second BEWD as material. Revive BEWD. 13400 ATK = owned.

EDIT: Forgot to explain the side deck; Rejuve lets me draw a card for each Dragon Tributed or (destroyed in battle? I forget lol.) during the turn it's activated. So, when my opponent predictably sides in Prime, I side in Exodia Rejuve and draw my whole deck by using Mass Driver and Metal together to fire off a tribute chain.

DAD and Sorc provide extra summon speed, while the two Decoys and Debris can get out the Synchro monsters. Everything else is pretty much filler.

I feel that this can come off slow sometimes. I want to make room for Prisma, Return and Foolish Burial. Suggestions?

Bringing back Redrum through a Redrum?

Learn your rules. You can't. Thus this deck falls apart.

Aiee!

Wow, how stupid of me. I completely missed that...:S

OK, any suggestions on how to reconstruct this deck to make it more of a swarmy, OTK-type thing? I know I'm on the right track, but I could use some advice now that I actually READ the entire card...

Holy mother of blonde moment that was. Thank you for noting that ~_~;;;

lord dmoc, REDMD is available as a promo from Shonen Jump.

Archived