Bakugan

I watched it 2 days ago the Monsters and the art style looks nice. i dont think the show has anything to do with the game. also all the voice actors are bad and bothering.

it is Yugioh (an Anime show based on a card game), Digimon (an alien world comes to your world and vis versa), Pokemon (We capture the Aliens and force them to be our friends and fight for us) and beyblades (the monsters are in ball form)

Do you remember when kids brought cards to school... I do. My little brother tells me that kids have to carry a case simply to bring thir stuff to school. At least yugioh was portable. Not only that. I've also been told that no one in his school knows how to play. The show is ok, but it is so confusing on how you play.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Bakugan would've been more interesting if the strategies did not just involve manipulating strength...

This.

Also, Bakugan has almost nothing to do with YGO.

Bakugan would've been more interesting if the strategies did not just involve manipulating strength...

This.

Also' date=' Bakugan has almost nothing to do with YGO.

[/quote']

Bakugan and YGO are both card games.

No, it's not! Bakugan mainly relies on the kids throwing in balls.

The only thing cards are used for is to boost the strength.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

This.

[/quote']

He's got a point...

YGO is more closely related to Solitaire than Bakugan.

This.

[/quote']

Still uses cards. So it's still a card game.

This.

[/quote']

Still uses cards. So it's still a card game.

Sheez, take a look at Monopoly: It uses cards but that doesn't mean it's a card.

Yep, Hidden, Monopoly isn't a card, it certainly isn't. We're talking about card games, not cards. Yeah, once I played Bakugan. It was my first time, my friend used his 3 best guys, I chose his next best 3. He chose 3 Ability cards, I was stuck with the other 3. He beat me. Then we switched monsters and he got to choose his ability cards while I got stuck with the other 3. He beat one of my three Bakugan, but I beat his 3, even though I only played Bakugan during that last battle. My point: strength is really all that matters in Bakugan. That's why it fails in comparison to Yugioh and Magic. The only reason Bakugan was popular in the first 2 weeks is because it was heavily hyped.

I didn't watch any of the show, but I bet the show sucks as much as the game.

Yep' date=' Hidden, Monopoly isn't a card, it certainly isn't. We're talking about card games, not cards. Yeah, once I played Bakugan. It was my first time, my friend used his 3 best guys, I chose his next best 3. He chose 3 Ability cards, I was stuck with the other 3. He beat me. Then we switched monsters and he got to choose his ability cards while I got stuck with the other 3. He beat one of my three Bakugan, but I beat his 3, even though I only played Bakugan during that last battle. My point: strength is really all that matters in Bakugan. That's why it fails in comparison to Yugioh and Magic. The only reason Bakugan was popular in the first 2 weeks is because it was heavily hyped.

I didn't watch any of the show, but I bet the show sucks as much as the game.

[/quote']

The shows sucks much, much more than the game. Trust me.

Dan should not infest every single piece of Bakugan merchandise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived