Because the meta is slower, I decide it's okay to fail.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Wave-Monarch Cannon

I don't even know what the hell's goin' on anymore.

15 Monsters

[2] Raiza

[2] Caius

[1] Thestalos

[3] Gellenduo

[1] Mr. T. Pity the Arcana Force 0 - Fool

[1] Marshy

[1] Spirit Raper

[1] Treeborn Frog

[1] Sangan

[1] Injection Faily Lily (idk)

12 Spells

[3] Wave-Motion Cannon

[1] Level Limit - Area B

[2] Messenger of Peace

[1] Monster Reborn

[1] Giant Trunade

[1] MST

[1] Fissure

[1] Smashing Ground

[1] Hammer Shot

13 Traps

[1] Gravity Bind

[3] Threatening Roar

[1] Mirror Force

[3] Solemn

[2] Bribe

[2] PWWB

[1] Torrential Tribute

You lost me at "consistency".

Hammer Shot? Haven't seen that one used in ages.

CAPTAIN LOGIC SAYS: Shiba-Warrior Taro is a Level 2 Tuner monster that cannot be destroyed by battle and has 800 ATK. Arcana Force 0 - The Fool is a Level 1 monster that cannot be destroyed by battle.

CAPTAIN LOGIC SAYS: Shiba-Warrior Taro is a Level 2 Tuner monster that cannot be destroyed by battle and has 800 ATK. Arcana Force 0 - The Fool is a Level 1 monster that cannot be destroyed by battle.

CAPTAIN LOGIC SAYS: Shiba-Warrior Taro can go quickly back to the hand before it does anything! Yet Arcana Force 0 - The Fool can stay on the field for a Monarching! Wow' date=' Jimmy, we learnt a lot today![/i']

CAPTAIN LOGIC SAYS: Shiba-Warrior Taro can go quickly back to the hand before it does anything! Yet Arcana Force 0 - The Fool can stay on the field for a Monarching! Wow' date=' Jimmy, we learnt a lot today![/i']

First of all, steal my line again and I'm going to throw a piece of shrimp at you.

Second of all, Shiba-Warrior Taro can go under Gravity Bind and still do some damage. Who cares if it gets returned to your hand? That's not always going to be a bad thing.

i prefer krebons. he stays as long as you want him to.

I don't know if we've had this discussion before, but I prefer Shiba-Warrior Taro because you don't have to continuously pay Life Points to protect it.

Archived