1x CoSR

1x Monster Reborn

1x Heavy

Traps:13

3x Solumn

3x Dark Bribe

3x Pollinosis

1x Mirror Force

3x Thorn Wall(new trap from Crimson Crisis that is a mirror force for plants when u have one faceup)

....plz comment, rate, and help if possible thx :D

torn wall is good, but since u have mirror force 3 is a bit much so maybe drop one and run only 2 same goes for pollinosis since u run 3 judgments, so maybe drop one of each and add 2 copy plants, they make summonin lvl 8 syn monsters really easy, while you're at it drop the gigantic cephalotus and add one more copyplant

If you run a Frog/Alien/Plant deck' date=' Then you could use 16 copies of Mirror Force.

Still, This deck needs Vandalgyon

[/quote']

Van isnt all that great in plants even with all the counters.

this deck needs Crush Card because of all the targets black garden can make

you dont need lion and cephalotus, as you will always have plants on hand thanks to black garden, and you really dont need their kind around here. beaters are fun, but you can do more with darks.

maybe tool it a bit toward darks, and take advantage of your counter traps:

+3 vans

+1 psz

+2 allure

+1 crush

then drop the thorn wall, because everything is halved by garden, so your not too afraid for your lifepoints.

then replace heavy with trunade, as you will prefer to keep your mts.

so my changes to turn this into counter plants control life:

-3 thorn

-3 lion

-1 cephalotus

-1 heavy

+3 vans

+1 psz

+2 allure

+1 crush

+1 trunade

to be honest, with vans and princess, you could change this drastically to make an effective tradein engine. but i started to do that, and realized i was changing over 15 cards, so i figured at that point it was just a different deck.

meh.

torn wall is good' date=' but since u have mirror force 3 is a bit much so maybe drop one and run only 2 same goes for pollinosis since u run 3 judgments, so maybe drop one of each and add 2 copy plants, they make summonin lvl 8 syn monsters really easy, while you're at it drop the gigantic cephalotus and add one more copyplant

[/quote']

hmmm...i'll think about that thx

If you run a Frog/Alien/Plant deck' date=' Then you could use 16 copies of Mirror Force.

[/quote']

lol 16 mirrors sounds cool...and yeah i still need those dudes too

[/quote']

Van isnt all that great in plants even with all the counters.

this deck needs Crush Card because of all the targets black garden can make

oh man i'm stupid...i forgot i could run ccv with the tokens duh lol...ok i'll add that :D

you dont need lion and cephalotus' date=' as you will always have plants on hand thanks to black garden, and you really dont need their kind around here. beaters are fun, but you can do more with darks.

maybe tool it a bit toward darks, and take advantage of your counter traps:

+3 vans

+1 psz

+2 allure

+1 crush

then drop the thorn wall, because everything is halved by garden, so your not too afraid for your lifepoints.

then replace heavy with trunade, as you will prefer to keep your mts.

so my changes to turn this into counter plants control life:

-3 thorn

-3 lion

-1 cephalotus

-1 heavy

+3 vans

+1 psz

+2 allure

+1 crush

+1 trunade

to be honest, with vans and princess, you could change this drastically to make an effective tradein engine. but i started to do that, and realized i was changing over 15 cards, so i figured at that point it was just a different deck.

meh.

[/quote']

lol that does sound alot different

Archived