Magical City

I've always been a huge fan of spellcasters and with the recent release of Crimson Crisis and the coming of the new structure deck I figured I'd see what I could come up with. the deck needs a little work so any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.

~Magical City~

Monsters:20

2x Divine Magician Deity Endymion

2x Mage Knight Defender

3x Magical Exemplar

2x Crystal Seer

1x Breaker the Magical Warrior

3x Apprentice Magician

2x Toon Gemini Elf

3x Nights end Sorcerer

2x Old Vindictive Magician

Spells:21

3x Spell Power Grasp

2x Instant Fusion

2x Shrink

2x Magical Citadel of Endymion

1x Monster Reborn

1x Heavy Storm

1x Mystical Space Typhoon

2x Magical Dimension

1x Brain Control

3x Toon Table of Contents

1x Arcane Barrier

2x Enemy Controller

Traps:3

2x Magician Circle

1x Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck:

3x Musician King

3x Arcanite Magician

2x Tempest Magician

2x Stardust Dragon

2x Black Rose Dragon

1x Goyo Guardian

2x Magical Android

I'm going to tell you almost the same thing I told The Crimson King,

Make a better spellcaster deck. You need more traps to protect your life points. (Don't take this as an insult, but I don't see a real stradegy.)

I'm not the type of person to make anyone look like a dumass, so don't be to upset because of what I said. k?

your trying to hard to summon Arcanite, and your spell counter speed is a bit low, since you have no search or draw cards to produce them faster.

and just because your making a spell counter deck does not mean nearly every monster must use them.

-2 dark red enchanter

-2 magical blast

-1 instant fuse noodles.

+2 toon gemini elf

+3 toon table of contents.

that will get you a fast and easy way to get a 1900 ATK monster and throw 3 spells out to charge up everything.

since your running mage knight defender, replace vortex with T.T., mage knight will keep your monsters from getting killed while wiping your opponent's field clean.

remove the libraries, the power of the city says that the card must have the requirements met through it's own gathering power to be able to us the city in place of the cost. replace them with crystal seers, they are level 1, so they can be used to summon arcanite with a level 4 and a level 2, which is one of the goals in this deck, and they let you search draw from your top 2 cards of your deck.

since you are NOT playing night's end sorcerer, replace the magical Dimensions with 2 shrinks. you have no other need for it than to kill something, and you should not rely on your opponent's deck for a use for it. side them instead.

remove 1 of the magical cities and replace it with terraforming. unlike spellcaster village, the city does not keep it's current level of usefulness when you play the second or third, it will instead lose all of it's counters. so drawing a second city means it's a dead draw. use terraforming instead to thin the deck and place the second copy in your hand if you already have the first. this puts more spell-counters on he field and removes the chance for a dead draw.

see if you can fit in arcane barrier, it gains counters for killed spellcasters on ether side of the field, and if it gets destroyed, all it's counters go to the city, and if they don't, you use it to draw more cards.

I'm going to tell you almost the same thing I told The Crimson King' date='

Make a better spellcaster deck. You need more traps to protect your life points. (Don't take this as an insult, but I don't see a real stradegy.)

I'm not the type of person to make anyone look like a dumass, so don't be to upset because of what I said. k?

[/quote']

whats stradegy?

isn't it Strategy?

Anyway, it's an okay deck -1 Assault-er

+1 Sangan

Archived