Anti Meta help

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not really that hard to do, plus just recycle iron core is the deck is all core chimar

-------------------------------------

if not then just run something of that type, they are all good cards and powerhand is not asking 4 much

--------------------------------

i am even thinking on making a variation of anti-meta by focusing on dragons...it can work

not really that hard to do' date=' plus just recycle iron core is the deck is all core chimar

-------------------------------------

if not then just run something of that type, they are all good cards and powerhand is not asking 4 much

--------------------------------

i am even thinking on making a variation of anti-meta by focusing on dragons...it can work

[/quote']I don't know about building a dragon anti meta, dragons don't have much when it comes to Anti Meta effects. And yes, I can agree that Powerhand is good. I mean, what's not to love about a 2100 beatstick that has a Drillroid like effect?

ok, i dont think all meta players have an mst in their hand at all times

all of the other ways to destroy m/ts are in monster effects

they also rely on the special summon and sadistic effect when that guy hits the field....

skill drain stops them dead in their tracks

----------------------------------------

oh no my skill drain is down, what ever will i do with a 2300 or 2200 goblin in attack mode....hmmmm mabey kill the monster and rely on my m/t or mabey just have a nice beatstick shield

most people main deck heavy and mst, if not a trunade as well.

side decking in twisters, royal decrees, and prohibitions can really screw you up.

regardless:

whatever shall i do with my skill drained judgment dragon?

/dad/synchro/gyzarus/heraklinos

maybe ill just run over your field.

skill drain isnt effective enough. period.

you attack with your goblins, ill honest, necro gardna, etc...

maybe ill just shrink, mirror force, threatening roar, dprison, etc etc

or maybe your goblins kill my sangan, whose effect still works, or any of the 40 staple monsters whose effects still work regardless of skill drain.

technically, i think you can even still gemini summon with skill drain on the field. it wont do anything, but you can.

this is why skill drain decks are very bad.

and burden and shrink arent just as powerful?

ive a friend who just lost 2 games of a tourny match to triple honest :P

but triple honest otk isnt so over powered. requires 4 cards, one being light, 3 being honest, and the opponent has to have something of reasonable attack power.

Archived