Anti Meta help

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about keeping Bribes in here? Why take them out, they seem to help me quite a bit(it's kind of funny that you say that I should up PWWB to 3 because I lose hand advantage fast, this would make me lose it even faster). As for the PMD's, they're sided. The reason this deck has a sort of imbalance in Monsters/ST's is because the ST's are sometimes mosre important than the mosters in negating what my opponent has. But I liked the suggestion, even though I forgot to mention that I usually get a hand with 1 monster and the rest st's(and vice versa), you figured it out just by looking at my deck. I also forgot to mention that I will be getting 2 Pachys soon, and that's about it.

2 pachys is fun too.

if you dont like the discard from pwwb, use compulse. bit less effective, but its still 1-1.

solemns are almost staply, but bribes are a bit out there.

counter traps that arent solemn should be used sparingly. your opponent gains cards through bribe, basically putting him at a +0, and you at a -1.

if you have a specific thing you need to protect against, its fair to run a countertrap against that.

one deck i run has a particular fetish for being raped by destructive effects, so i decided to run 3 destruction jammer. in the case of this deck, its considerably more beneficial than straight bribe or wrath, because it protects specifically against a weakness of the build.

bribes dont serve much of a purpose here besides cock blocking, or maybe triggering an opponents solemn. meh.

my changes:

-d prison

-bribe

+prime

+3rd pwwb or swap pwwb for compulse

+pachy

should run more effectively.

slit your wrists then.

i dont like wrath here.

dont add more counter traps.

theyre much better in theory than in practice.

use the space for staples.

Slit my wrists? funk no. But I understand how you feel about Wrath. When I played Genzo, Wrath came i pretty helpful, as it demolished his Rituals(He made another Demise OTK variant), and that really screwed him over.

well, solemn negates the monsters themselves.

welcome to the world of counter traps.

you NEVER have what you need at the right time.

never.

thats why its better to assume you wont have it, and prepare your deck for the worst. in other words, add more monsters, so when your face gets eaten by demise, it wont come as so much of a shock, and you wont draw bribe that turn.

Take wrath out. Not good at all. Add like a TT and an MST (note that this deck is very weak to decree because you've taken out all the spell removal.)

I hope those LJMs are subbing for Pachys, because if not you might seriously want to reconsider your strategy. This deck is all about the beatsticks. LJMs not so much. Take them out for Pachys when you get them and this looks fine.

that is 2 many steps tronta' date='

he/she should just do it like Vytas

[/quote']I'm a he/she now? All right, some changes made(I didn't put compulse in because the last time I tried it I got raped pretty badly:().

Hey i dont discriminate,

is jutsu unconditional?

Take wrath out. Not good at all. Add like a TT and an MST (note that this deck is very weak to decree because you've taken out all the spell removal.)

I hope those LJMs are subbing for Pachys' date=' because if not you might seriously want to reconsider your strategy. This deck is all about the beatsticks. LJMs not so much. Take them out for Pachys when you get them and this looks fine.

[/quote']Ok. But why should I add TT and MST back in? When I dueled Brian, he saw that TT and MST weren't doing much, so he told me to take them out.

hey if you ask me. you should keep less monsters in your deck...probably max 10?

what you should do is just add more magic and trap that flows along with you deck.

you shouldn't also keep a lot of the same card cause trust me that's not gonna help much, no but instead you should put in different cards in there.

hey if you ask me. you should keep less monsters in your deck...probably max 10?

what you should do is just add more magic and trap that flows along with you deck.

you shouldn't also keep a lot of the same card cause trust me that's not gonna help much' date=' no but instead you should put in different cards in there.

[/quote']Sir, what type of deck do you play in real life?

you shouldn't also keep a lot of the same card cause trust me that's not gonna help much' date=' no but instead you should put in different cards in there.

[/quote']Sir, what type of deck do you play in real life?

The terrible kind.

Archived