Sapphire Pegasus, Airbellum, and Debris Dragon?!?!

arkel

Monsters (19)

3x Sapphire Pegasus

3x Amethyst Cat

3x Topaz Tiger

3x Amber Mammoth

2x Ruby Carbuncle

2x Rescue Cat

2x X-Saber Airbellum

1x Debris Dragon

Spells (17)

3x Crystal Abundance

3x Rare Value

3x Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins

3x Crystal Beacon

2x Crystal Blessing

2x Crystal Release

1x Crystal Tree

Traps (4)

3x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

1x Crystal Counter

Total: 40

Extra Deck (15)

3x Black Rose Dragon

3x Thought Ruler Archfiend

2x Stardust Dragon

2x Red Dragon Archfiend

2x Dark Strike Fighter

1x Goyo Guardian

1x Magical Android

1x Armory Arm

Don't run Debris Dragon' date=' its a absolutely horrible Tuner. There are tons more options available

[/quote']

Debris Dragon can bring back Carbuncle for Dark Strike Fighter or Black Rose Dragon. Or it can bring back Rescue Cat to reuse its effect.

Don't run Debris Dragon' date=' its a absolutely horrible Tuner. There are tons more options available

[/quote']

Debris Dragon can bring back Carbuncle for Dark Strike Fighter or Black Rose Dragon. Or it can bring back Rescue Cat to reuse its effect.

Debris dragon can only be used for a dragon type synchro. So that means no goyo, no DSF, no Colossal, and no android. It's an awful tuner untill we get explode wing, and Anchient fairy. Maybe Dark end and Light end but you'll need some funky tuning to do that.

[/quote']

Debris dragon can only be used for a dragon type synchro. So that means no goyo, no DSF, no Colossal, and no android. It's an awful tuner untill we get explode wing, and Anchient fairy. Maybe Dark end and Light end but you'll need some funky tuning to do that. It also negates any effect the monster it summons has so no reuse of rescue cat.

Debris dragon can only be used for a dragon type synchro. So that means no goyo' date=' no DSF, no Colossal, and no android. It's an awful tuner untill we get explode wing, and Anchient fairy. Maybe Dark end and Light end but you'll need some funky tuning to do that. It also negates any effect the monster it summons has so no reuse of rescue cat.

[/quote']

BRD is Dragon-Type. Since I intend to use Debris with Ruby Carbuncle, 4 + 3 = 7. And, again, Debris lets me reuse Rescue Cat.

you cant use rescue cat with debris

I'm pretty sure you can. Debris negates the monster's effect while it's on the field, but Rescue Cat's cost sends it to the Graveyard, avoiding Debris's effect. I'm pretty sure it's the same as the Skill Drain/Exiled Force thing.

Archived